Journey wrote:
Hello, I am very inmpressed with Open Office. When I first stumbled across it I was able to run the program rather than "download it". Is it still possible for me to do so, and if yes, how do I do it? I have a laptop with minimal free hard drive space and it is more plausible to run the program rather than take up HD space. Thank you for your assistance in this matter, John Stuart

I have never heard of just running OpenOffice, without downloading something. The only things I can think of, that come close to what you describe, would be running it from a server, but you still have to download & install a client or perhaps the portableapps.com version, which you install on and run from a USB drive.