2008/3/26, Sebastián Ibárgüen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,  I installed openoffice.org 2.3.1 in my Mac OS X Leopard, but now that
> dont need it anymore, I am unable to uninstall it.Ive tried dragging it to
> the trash bin, but it wont let me. What can I do?
> --
> Sebastián Ibargüen D.

Hello,

It's a pity you decided to throw out OpenOffice.org, and we're always
curious to know the reason, so we might explain how to use OOo better or to
work towards improvements. BTW version 2.4 has just been released with major
improvements...

What do you mean by "it won't let me"?
1. Quit OpenOffice.org if it's running (I've never seen a QuickStarter on
Mac...)
2. Finder > Programs, locate the OOo icon/name, drag it to the Trash and
drop it there
3. If you have the OOo icon in the Dock, you can also drag & drop in the
Trash
4. Finder: Go to ([yourname] >) Libraries > Application Support, locate the
OOo folder, drag & drop in the Trash

You can check whether any other OpenOffice.org associate files are present
on your Mac by doing a Spotlight search.

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger