Hi;

I have been watching (with minor participation) the development of this
new home page for OOo for a couple of months now.

You can follow the development on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The development and tweaking will continue, so people from this list who
are interested or want to be helpful should use the discuss list to add
suggested fixes.  I would mention in any posting that you are a
participant or monitor of the users openoffice.org list.

I am not part of the project but I found that they tried to solve many
of the problems that are showing up on the users list.

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 17:27 -0700, NoOp wrote:
> Holy crap Batman... http://www.openoffice.org/ has a whole new look as
> of a few minutes ago.

Regards Bill