Thank you Manfred, I finally could download 2.4 on the site suggeted by you.

Regards

A.Muller

Manfred J. Krause a écrit :
Hi Alberto,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Alberto Muller wrote:
Hello everybody,

 having seen the availability of version 2.4 of OO I went to the download
 page in order to get the French version.
 I thought I was downloading 2.4 ; what a surprise when I realized that
 version 2.3.1 was coming down instead. Eventually I have reinstalled
 this version a second time.
 What is it ? A bug ?

French localized version 2.4.0 is available now  ->
<http://fr.openoffice.org/>

French localized version 2.4.0 is also available via p2p ->
<http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/>

<quote>
... When using BitTorrent to download OpenOffice.org, your computer
automatically uses spare bandwidth to help share the file with others,
and this means that you don't have to put up with slower downloads
during peak download times (such as just after a release), because the
more people downloading, the more people sharing.

Also, your download is automatically checked for integrity to make sure
that it is identical to the official version. ...
</quote>

[Please let the torrent *active* after your download -
e.g., at the moment my *upload* for en-US version is 306 MB ...]

Manfred