Hi. I downloaded and installed OpenOffice.org 2.4, then
registered. However, I did not receive a confirmation message of
what my login username and password is. Now the "extensions"
page is asking me to log in, and I can't.

-- Ian Samson
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.lp2cd.za.net/
Tel: 011 431 0820, Mobile: 076 784 4112, Fax: 086 657 0805
Address: 7 Camelot, 21 Lords Avenue, Windsor West, 2194, South Africa
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
After my last brain-scan, the radiologist's report stated "unrecognised format"