On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Michael Taylor <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. DOWNLOAD TIME TAKES 10 MINUTES
>  2. FAILURE AFTER LONG DOWNLOAD TO START
>  3. LOSE A FUTURE CUROMER DUE TO EXTREMELY DISIPOINTING LACK OF
> PERFORMANCE AND EXECUTION BY YOUR INEPT PRODUCT!!
>  4. NIM RECOMMENDING TO ALL MY FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY FROM YOUR FLAWED
> PRODUCT

Hello,

This is the user's list so the program does not belong to any of the people
here. But anyway, thanks for sharing your views... can you remind me when
you were asked to do it and tell us what exactly we are supposed to do with
your precious piece of advice?

If you don't like OOo you are by no means forced to use it.

Cheers,

Michele