-------- Original Message --------
From: Helene Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed 02 Apr 2008 04:29:19 EST

Hi there,

I am using OpenOffice.org 2.0 and like to use "Arial" as my default font. I hate Times New Roman and everytime I start a document have to manually change the font. Is there a way that changes the default font?

Greetings
Helene Steiner

Open OOo (OpenOffice.org) Writer and select the "Help -> OpenOffice.org Help" menu option. Then type "default templates" (without quotes) and you will find an explanation of how to set up your default template with every setting (including font) you would like OOo to start up with.

Hope this helps.

Dave