Hey all,

Here is the deal: I have a 2x2 table on an Impress slide in which I will be
inserting 4 pictures. The way I want to do it is like this:

- Click the mouse and the slide appears with the table
- Click the mouse again and the first picture appears, hiding the entire
table
- Click the mouse again and the image fades to the lower left-hand
quadrant of the table (i.e. it gives the impression that it is "shrinking
into place")
- Click the mouse and the next picture covers the entire table
- Click again and the image fade to the upper left quadrant of the table
- And so on

Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks,

Get free public speaking tips by registering at http://www.duperval.com