I am using openoffice.org 2.3; my problem is:
I have made files (text) in a right to left (persian) language
in Windows operating sysem, XP version; and now for practical
reasons would like to continue using openoffice in a Linucs
operating system. But my imported files show the anomalies:
insead of spacing between  the words, there are dashes that fill
the spaces which make the text unpleasant to view and unusable
for printing.
   What to do to bring the normal space back?