I'm sorry folks, openoffice.org is not for me.

I am paralyzed and in a wheelchair. I really need someone's help guiding me and
how to uninstall openoffice.org.

It is not in Programs install/uninstall.

I see the program files on my hard drive. Do I just delete them? I think this
would leave a lot of little open ends to trip me up later on.

I only have a couple hours a day to sit at a computer. I have been days trying
to troubleshoot this. Please help if you know the way to uninstall from my XP
computer.

Michael