I had Vista for the first 6 months of my laptop's life and I used Open
Office exclusively. I was very happy with it. I moved to Linux because I
got tired of how slow my Vista machine was, and now don't run any
Microsoft products. So yes, Open Office is fully compatible with Vista.

--
Pat Brown
http://www.pabrown.ca/

L.A. Heat, the first Chris and David mystery