On 05/04/2008 20:07, Jackie wrote:
To whom it may concern;
 Please can you inform me, where in the UK can I purchase "Open Office 2.4"  on
CD-Rom?
I have tried searching your web site, but all the UK suppliers are only offering
downloads.  I would very much prefer the purchase the disk/s. Please can you help?
Thank you & I await your reply to my enquiry. Kind regards  -  Jackie

Go to the OpenOffice home page http://www.openoffice.org and click "order CD-ROM <http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/index.html#cdrom>" just under the big green Download Now button.. On the page that opens, scroll down to the section headed "United Kingdom". The first of these - "8 days a week" offers version 2.4 on CD. I didn't bother to check any others.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England