On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:58:29 -0400
Kennedy, Blair wrote:

> I read where Open Office is compatible with MS Office programs, but
> does that include the new MS Office 2007 package?

Yes, of course. But be aware the new save formats in Microsoft Office
2007 are not compatible with anything else, not even the proposed
Microsoft XML format (OOXML) that is still in the pipeline. Anything
saved in the current docx format will be short lived.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416