Hi,

When tracking document changes, a lot of users need to accept changes but still
have a change bar showing where the new text is. (Framemaker has this and I
think Word too.)

OpenOffice.org currently doesn't have a way to do this (that I know of). Has
this item been entered as a fix and if so is there a prediction of when it will
be included?

I've searched but haven't found information on this.

I'm teaching a class today and the students have said this is a very important
feature for them.

Regards,

Solveig Haugland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Training, Consulting, and Learning Materials
for OpenOffice.org and StarOffice

http://www.getopenoffice.org
http://openoffice.blogs.com

"Making the Right Decision Easy"