On 07/04/2008 14:31, L.G. Woods wrote:
I have installed Open Office on my computer at home but when I activate it it
won't open. See the irony? I only get the initial or welcome dialogue box. Do I
have to re-install? I'm running XP-Pro at home. I use an older computer at the
office and it works fine here.
Jacques
Exactly how are you "activating" the program? It sounds as if you have only downloaded the installer program but have not run it actually to install the software. Please see the detailed installation instructions at http://download.openoffice.org/common/instructions.html

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England