Mario wrote:
If you do, I would like to have a look at it. I like your other products so
it would be nice to be free of MS.

OpenOffice does not include an email application. However, many people find Thunderbird works well, along with the Lightning calendar extension. Both are available from www.mozilla.org and while you're there, you might also want to get Firefox, so you can stop using Internet Explorer. To really be free of Microsoft, try running Linux.