(make that the 3rd try :-)

On 9 Apr 2008 at 18:48, greg b wrote:

> I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't want to >
upload/download Open Office docs. I'm saying Open Office should be >
online software like www.thinkfree.com. The files are stored online >
and you work on them in your web browser in spreadsheet and >
document software created in javascript. Go to www.thinkfree.com, >
create a free account, and try it. Then you'll see what I mean. This
> is what Open Office should do.

You are of course welcome to do your document preparation in the way
you think best. However, I'd not touch such a network-based scheme
with the proverbial bargepole. Issues of reliability, access and
privacy spring to mind immediately.

By the way, you seem not to be subscribed to this list. It might be
useful if you wish to be sure of seeing future mailings.
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for more info.

[Followups to list only please]

Duh, 2nd attempt to mail the list - someone's changed the rules for
the OOo mail server - it's now bouncing mail from dynamic IPs it
seems. Mind you, with a server name like cylon, is someone trying to
tell us something?!  Would be nice to be told ahead of time!

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection