On Apr 10, 2008, at 8:06 AM, Don Reid wrote:
You are not alone. I am having the same problem.

Juts kind of frustrating. Wanted to move back to an older email address that already is spam laden.

I know those that use this list, are not responsible for the maintenance of the list, but someone knows someone who is.

--
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ#:         AIM#:            YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759