Kathrin Elstner wrote:
Hi, I have a printer called canon mp600. I tried to install the drivers and they work on other programs properliy. only with open office programs it is not possible to choose which kind of paper I want to print on (fotopaper, overhead transparencies) and what quality I like. I can only print on a standard way. Who know´s a way to change it?
Thank´s, Kathrin.

My Canon MP750 works just fine w/OOo. Try:

File|Printer Settings|Properties

and you should be able to configure for any type of paper etc.

You have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open OOo
mailing list. Please see: http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for
details and how to subscribe or view the archives so that you may see
[EMAIL PROTECTED]