Hi,

I am using openoffice 2.4. My problem is that I cannot use, or
instruct openoffice to use, emacs keybindings. This makes openoffice
next to useless to me. In fact, when forced to edit word files, I
reboot my linux machine, boot windows, and use word with the emacs
keybindinds (via VBA). When finished, I reboot to linux again. All
this hassle takes me less time than editting word files in openoffice.
 Is there any way in which openoffice can include emacs keybindings?

thanks

Nicky van Foreest