2008/4/13, Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I`ll reask my question.
>
> I open a seesion of calc and set certain columns to a certain height and
> width.
>
> Then I save iot and close it.
>
> Whehn I reopen it,its back to where it was befeor I set column width and
> height.
>
> How do I keep the altered column width and height?

Before you close, save as a Template. File → Templates → Save...
Highlight "My Templates" and give it a name → OK
Then click File → Templates → Organise...
Double click "My Templates" to make your new template visible, if it's not
already.
Right click your new template, select "Set As Default Template".
You can now close Calc and open it again.

J.R.