2008/4/14, Sebastian van Gass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi
>
> I am in the process of downloading OpenOffice from the Virgin mirror, UK.
>
> Just a few Mbyte short of the full 158, the 'OOo 2.4.0
> MacOSXIntel_install_en-US.dmg.download' file with a Safari-like icon
> tranformed itself into 'OOo 2.4.0 MacOSXIntel_install_en-US.dmg' with an
> image file icon.
>
> The Mac does not recognize it as an image file though.
>
> Is there any way I can transform this file back to a download file and
> resume the download?
>
> Regards
>
> Sebastian
> _________________
> Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel

Hello,

Before, there were problems with download thru Safari, so maybe it's wise to
use Firefox.
I also had some instances where the download never finished on my Intel iMac
and I had to do the download elsewhere...
There's a Mozilla (Firefox) Add-on that will help download and resume.
Or try another mirror?

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua Beta 3.0.0 (and older) on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger