2008/4/14, Jerry Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>    I am using Open Office version 2.4  Attached are screenshots of what
> happens when I try to open my spreadsheet. Pic 1 is when I try to open the
> file from within Open office and pic 2 is what happen when trying to open it
> from my desktop location. I have 2 spreadsheets that this occurs on and 2
> other spreadsheets that open with no problem.
>
> Thank you
> Jerry Jennings
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Jerry,

Pictures usually don't make it to the list, stripped for security and weight
reasons... (unless they're odt, ods ?)
Please try and explain what happens, error messages, etc. You may also make
the files that cause problems available if they're not confidential.

--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua Beta 3.0.0 (and older) on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger