On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:53:58 -0700, "R M COSGROVE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Several times, I tried to unsubscribe, but was unsuccessful.
>After I added the unsubscribe address to my address book, I
>was able to unsubscribe from users@openoffice.org<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
>
>Suggest this information be added to your unsubscribe information .
>
>Robert Cosgrove

When one unsubscribes one needs to ensure that the unsubscribe email
is sent from the same mail address as the original subscription.

If the mail keeps coming tell your mail client to treat mail from
users@openoffice.org as junk.  It took repeated unsubscribes over a
period of nearly 3 weeks from all of my mail addresses to make it go
away.