thomas steel wrote:
I've just registered as a user & am not sure how to work this facility. Hope this is right.
I switched from Word 2 months ago & have used OpenWord successfully for 2 months, but have
some difficulties. Can I start with one? When editing documents, if I try to type a new para
after a previous one which ends with an endnote, the material appears in tiny typeface. I have
to trick the system by sandwiching the new text elsewhere in the document & then doing lots
of cutting & pasting to make it right. How can I correct this? Any advice most gratefully
received. T.M. Steel
You could begin to insert your next paragraph in front of the first letter of the next paragraph after the one with the footnote.