Hi Matt

This sounds very similar to a problem I have. It is like the last line or half a line in the box is hidden. One way around it is to somehow get to the end of the bottom line (even if you are running blind because you can't actually see what you are doing) and put an extra carriage return after it. Then the (unneeded) return line will be hidden rather than your last real line.

Obviously there is a display problem of some sort here. I have just put up with it assuming it was just me.

(OOo 2.4 on WinXP)

Neil

matt newton wrote:
How come when I'm clicking a text box, the last line disappears or is cut
in half by a white bar?  It doesn't matter how large the text box is -
the last line is invariably cut off.  Is there a fix to this?