Still no response to my OOCalc problem, so let me put it another way. Old Excel
files, which converted happily to OOCalc & were regularly worked on, now, after
having been put in a new folder, describe themselves as Excel and won't open.
If no-one can tell me how to open them, can someone at least tell me what their
icons (new to me) mean---or where I can find them described? One is green with
a cross in the middle. Others are blue bottom half and pink across the top. I
am am really stuck with this. T.M. Steel