Hello everybody,

could someone enlighten me about using Fontworks ? I would like to write a title with a funny contorted shape as is certainly possible with Fontworks. Unfortunately, the Help index of Writer doesn't even consider the word Fontworks ; it simply does not exist. So I studied a little with the more complete instructions for Writer (156 pages) and found the chapter. I tried to apply the twist to a simple word but after choosing the relevant form and pressed OK I got the word FONTWORKS twisted instead of my word. Has anybody an idea how to use this facility ? Thank you. BTW I use 2.4 French under W XP 2E.
Regards, Alberto Muller