Hello all,

I just discovered a bug (I think it is one, unless I did something wrong) in Writer : version 2.4 (French), XP 2nd edition, I had never noticed in older versions. If I want to insert a field at the bottom of the page I click Insert >>Page number or File name. Instead of obtaining the desired page number as a digit, I have the text "Page Number" and of course the text "File name" but not the the proper file name. What happens ? Has anybody experienced the same ? Thank you for help.
Regards

Amberto Muller