Harold,

<< There are only a couple people on this list who will understand your issues (not me!). From past experience they are busy and take a couple days before they read and respond. They will respond, however, just give them some time. >>

Thanks very much for your response.  It is very much appreciated.

Someone was kind enough to point me to the actual developers mailing list for the dba portion of OpenOffice, and I've sent the same email there.

Tim Young
Elevate Software
www.elevatesoft.com