Hi Sherra,
It's still not clear what's wrong. Are you saying that you've created files using a copy of openoffice that was installed on your computer, but saved them with a password and now you can't open the files? Or were you using an online version of openoffice to create files that are stored online and now can't access the account you created to use it?
tc

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for your prompt response.  I did utilize this program before with my
email address, but the program is not allowing me to use my password.  If I
create a new account, I can't retrieve the infor I had before.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I signed up on openoffice.org and started using the program, unfortunately our
computer crashed and we have to reinstall everything - when I tried to retrieve my openoffice.org access, there was a record of my user name, but not my password - I followed the instructions to have my pw sent to my email/user name, but I have not yet received it - its been several weeks now. Can you help me? There is no password to obtain OpenOffice, if you get it from www.openoffice.org. I suspect you paid someone to download what is available for free from www.openoffice.org.
--
Use OpenOffice.org