> I down loaded OO and found files loose in my documents folder. How do
> I removed them and reinstall OO in the proper location for Vista Home
> Prem. Firefox browser.
>
> I also found an error when trying to view a site through Apache
> server?
> Thank you.
> Avie

1.  You gave no summary as indicated you must do in all capital letters.
Most people won't even read your post.

2.  What are the filenames?  Did you install it?  Where did you store
the downloaded files to, to do the installation?

3.  Apache has absolutely zero, nada, zip, nothing to do with this OOo
group.  What error could you find by viewing a site "through Apache
server?"  .

4.  Where do you think you sent your question to?

Try this link:
How to Post a newsgroup question effectively:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375