*       Do not Cc: me, because I READ THIS LIST, if I write here       *
*    Keine Cc: am mich, ich LESE DIESE LISTE wenn ich hier schreibe    *

Hi Gene,

Am 2008-04-28 13:51:17, schrieb Gene Heskett:
> There is a sot of universally accepted end of message marker, and most non-M$
> email agents honor it.
>
> That is a newline dash dash space newline sequence, which is part of my sig
> below.  If when viewing this message, you do not see my sig and the quotation
> about 4 boxes by Ed Howdershelt, then your agent is honoring this.  If you
> can turn that honoring off, then you should see it as I send it, and the sub
> instructions should have been appended by the mailserver for this list.
> Possibly some intervening server may be messing with that '/n-- /n' string?

Not right because Harold has send this message:  (unneede headers striped)

----[ STDIN ]-----------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:46:41 +0100
From: "Harold Fuchs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: RE: users Digest 28 Apr 2008 01:26:16 -0000 Issue 6440

------=_Part_6054_13676258.1209401201695

2008/4/28 Phil Woolwine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Please take me off your list. I uninstalled Open Office months ago and am
> having a hard time eliminating your continued notifications. PLEASE!!!
>
> Phil Woolwine
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Nobody but you can take you off the list (prevents fraud, japes, malicious
tricks etc.). Instructions as to how to unsubscribe are displayed at the
botrtom of every message. Follow them. Send the requisite e-mail from the
subscribed address, *not* from any other. Follow the instructions in the
confirmation request that comes back.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

------=_Part_6054_13676258.1209401201695--

and he has definitivly no signature in his RAW message...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)