I just downloaded O;enOffice this morning and now I cannot use it at all. Right
toward the end of the installion, there was a warning message #1909 Could not
create shortcut. OpenOffice.org  Impress Ink. Verify that the destination
folder exists and that you have access to it. Tried to open my Add/Delete
programs file and cannot get it to open. Also cannot get the list of my
programs from the Start menu. I'm using Windows XP on a laptop computer abd
wonder if that's the problem. Was able to to into the program folders to the
install folder to try to repair and once again, received the same warning.

Right now mu main concern is to be able unfreeze or unlock my system so as to
access my other programs. I really would apprecizte help asap. Thanks in
advance.

Gabrielle Reed

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink Revolves Around You.