Caroline Calhoun wrote:
i am trying to open the program itself and it wont open   i am trying to use it
instead of publisher

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 07:21:21 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: users@openoffice.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [users] new
user> > Caroline Calhoun wrote:> > i have tried to use this product befor and i cannot get it to work what am i doing wrong> >
> > You'll have to provide more information than that.> > What have you tried?> Were there any error messages?> What operating
system and version of OpenOffice are you using?> Did you actually install it? Or just download?> What do you mean by cannot get it to
work?> > -- > Use OpenOffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org>

Does anything happen? Do you get any error messages? As I asked before, what operating system and OpenOffice version? Without additional information, it's impossible to offer advice. It's like taking your car to the mechanic and saying it doesn't work right. If you don't describe the problem, how's he supposed to know what the issue is?