I just started receiving this message
when I try to create a new table of contents:

        The file, "internal/idxexample.sdw" in the

"file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/my_user_name/Application%20Data/OpenOffice.org2/
        user/template" path could not be found.

I've done some combing of the web, found this topic raised
(although usually not in the context of WinXP),
but no solutions given.

Can anyone suggest where I can get a new copy of that file?

Also, why is it a .SDW file, when it's OpenOffice 2.0.x that I'm running,
not v1.x.x or StarOffice?