I do music for our church and each week I have the same set of panes open for my work. It would be nice to click one button and get those panes opened without hunting them down and clicking each one individually. This week I had six open at a time which is normal.

There are several that I would like to recall without the going after all six of them. One click and six panes open.

Also, it would be good to have a menu with say, the last ten projects, or the ten most used projects, or both.... Or something where we can set the ones we want to be able to recall quickly.

Joseph

Alex Janssen wrote:
Please vote for this idea if you like it.
It is to save all open OOo files as a project so that with a single click you may restore them to their previous state. This would facilitate the interruptions we have by allowing a thought process to be put on hold until we want to resume where we left off.

Thanks,
Alex