----- Original Message ----- From: "NoOp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:21 PM
Subject: [users] Re: has any one used GO OO? / plus NYS to go Open Document

On 05/27/2008 04:05 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
[snip]

Why not use "Key #" to break threads?  --  Oops, your are using
"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15pre) Gecko/20080509 NOT Firefox/2.0 SeaMonkey/1.1.10pre"

:-)

However, - the RIGHT OperatingSystem.  I forgive you.  ;-)

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Sigh...is there something that you wish to contribute here?

Here's a thought; how about at least trimming your posts by dropping the:

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

bit? You already add a .sig & I doubt that anyone really finds the above
impressive.

Since this was my thread, I am using Outlook Express, for now.
I would like to know if there is a comment about New York State
going to an open document policy for their files.  Plus since
MS is not going to use OOXML for awhile, it looks like ODF
will be the default, at least for awhile.

Any comments on that??