Donald Corderoy wrote:
I can not open the Openoffice download as it said I have a bad zip file And the
down load site will not permit me to re down load the program again

I suspect you download from a site where you paid for OpenOffice. This is not necessary, as OpenOffice is a free download from www.openoffice.org. There is no restrictions there, on how many times you download. If you did pay someone for it, I suggest contacting them for a refund or replacement.