On May 31, 2008, at 13:17 , cliff_jones wrote:

I have successfully installed (twice) "X11 User for Mac OS X" on my Mac OS X Version 10.3.9 Power PC G4 I can neither find open office in the Applications not the Utilities folder.

Okeh, you've X11 installed. That's a great first step. Now that you can use X11, you can install Open Office itself. The URL is: http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/download/x11-103.html , and the file you need to download is called "OOo_2.1.0_MacOSXPPC_install_en- US.dmg". Actually, that's assuming you want to use the US English version. If not, you'll see the other choices available towards the bottom of the page.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query. To subscribe send an email to <users- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

Joe McCarthy would have wanted everyone to use MS Windows.