John Jason Jordan wrote:
So I have this graphic created in Draw. It is an .odg graphic, and Draw
seems to have no ability to save in any alternative standard formats. I
try to place the graphic on a slide in Impress and Impress can't even
see the file because apparently it can't handle the .odg format.

This sounds so incredibly stupid that I can only assume that the stupid
one is me. How do I place a graphic from Draw on a slide in Impress?

Hello John,

Well, I can only tell you that I use Draw and Impress together quite a lot - without any problems. Sometimes, if I am also including the Draw created graphic in a web page I create a file of type png or jpg first. More often though I simply copy and paste the draw graphic into the Impress page. This allows me to go back and tweak the Draw grahpic ( edit it ) right in place.

Drew
--
OpenOffice.org User Community Forums
Connecting users around the globe!