From: Sander Marechal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:37 AM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Page-styles: How to set borders on page-text-area

Brian Barker wrote:
> One workaround may be to insert a one-column, one-row table into your
> document.  You can give this table a border.  Next insert your text
> material.  Then drag the bottom of the table border on one page to
> the bottom of the text area.  The other pages should follow suit.
>
> Example attached.

Your example seems to work quite well. Thanks!

I've also been reading the ODF 1.1 and draft 1.2 specs. It seems indeed
that you cannot give a section or it's columns a border. It's not in the
spec.

--
Sander

Would someone be willing either to

a. attach the example again
b. explain briefly how to search in the archive so that I can find it (and
other things) for myself.

Thank you!
Elchanan