On Jun 8, 2008, at 22:06 , Bill Gill wrote:

Am running a OS 10.4.11on a Power PC Mac using Firefox. Keep getting the message attached. What do I do please/

Attachments don't usually make it past the list manager server. I'm afraid you'll have to transcribe the message for us. Also, let's verify that you are going through http://www.openoffice.org/ , and clicking the "I want to download OpenOffice.org" link?

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query. To subscribe send an email to <users- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

Life has a lot of undocumented features.