From: "Mike"

Thanks for your help
I was able to get them about an
hour after I posted the question.

Using FireFox 3.0, there was a bug in the system
somewhere.  I cannot use the PDF reading or downloading
for some reason.  Must be a bug with the add-on

Even IE7 had trouble with downloading the files.
I had to open the files up in IE7 and then save
them using SAVE AS.

something is wrong somewhere.

of course, then my printer ran out of CYAN when I printed them.
may be Friday the 13th  is striking me on the 18th

Tim L.
web at work