--- Brian Barker privately wrote:

> Is the text too close to the edge of the paper
> for your printer?  Almost certainly not, since
> your top margin is 2 cm, but this can be a
> problem generally.  You have the text colour set
> to black in the character format.  What happens
> if you leave it as Automatic instead?

  I created another document according to his specifications:
http://www.izecksohn.com/pedro/imprima2.odt

  Again just the table (frame) is printed, but the text is not printed.

  Again, the pdf is made perfectly.

  Then I tried to change the printer's driver settings, to print all text as
black, but it also did not work and only the table was printed.

  I'm thinking about to return to an earlier version and then report again.