Seshan_Kaliyamoorthy wrote:
Hi All,

Greetings and Cheers, We are planning to use open office for one of our project
work. The customer is using IBM AIX as their OS on production and test
environment. I would like to know whether open office 2.4.1 is compatible with
AIX or is the Linux RPM version can be used in combination of AIX.

I haven't heard of an AIX version. However, I believe AIX now includes Linux support. You'll have to give it a try or talk to someone who's more familiar with running Linux apps on AIX.