On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:03 , James Knott wrote:

I've noticed that the latest OpenOffice disk image is 2.4.0 (link below). Any idea when 2.4.1 will be available? Also, there are 3 images available. Why not combine them into a DVD image as well?

I don't claim to have any inside information here, but i could guess that it hasn't happened because nobody has yet volunteered to do it. Presumably that's the same reason why i can't yet d/l 2.4.1 in English for Mac on PPC - nobody's bothered to put it together. So does this mean you're stepping up to the plate?

--
Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

This message was created in front of a live studio audience!