Hi,
I installed OOo3 and chose not to automatically open MS docs with OOo. No file associations were setup during the install. The programs works in that I can of course open .doc or .odt from within OOo but if I click on an odt file, Vista will not open it. I go into the control panel to setup the file association but .odt is not one of the choices. Vista Home does not have a way to add a file type that I can see. Right clicking on the file does not offer a choice related to how to open. How can I tell vista to use OpenOffice to open writer, calc, base, draw, & math files?
Thanks in advance,
Floyd