Paul wrote:
How can I download the DRAW program ?

I have been using NeoOffice for a while on my Apple MacOS 10.5. In need of a
useful drawing program I was told this is available with OpenOfficeOrg. So I
downloaded that program. But, unfortunately, what came out has been the
WRITER only instead of the whole package as announced in the web page.

Which URL am I supposed to utilize for the download ?

Respectfully

It's all there. On the Mac only the Writer icon appears. Open it and click on File > New to see what file types you can work with.