Tom wrote:
Hello, everyone!  While I absolutely LOVE OOo...

In Lotus 123, there's a way to convert a cell's contents from a formula to the value that results. For example, I may have a cell with a date, and the next cell with n+7, or a week later. In 123, once I get that formula copied out as far as I need it, I can do a conversion from the formula within those cells to the values that are actually displayed.

(In 123, it's backslash [command mode] R[ange] V[alue] - with copy from and copy to cell address inputs at that point. /rva1.b9<cr> c10<cr>)

Now - how do I do that in Calc? Help comes up empty, as does a search of the FAQs, etc.

Copy
Paste Special
Deselect "Formulas"; select "Numbers"